Saturday, June 15, 2019

Designate Someone to Make Your Medical Decisions with Help from PSED Law

elder law ann arborYou have the ability to make your own medical decisions. You can accept, refuse, or stop medical treatment. If you lose the ability to make your own medical decisions, someone else will have to make those decisions for you. The good news is that you can choose the person you want to make those decisions. That person is called your “patient advocate” and you can give them information about your preferences, values, beliefs, wishes and goals that will help him or her make the decisions you want made.
Learn more here!

Get Started Today: Schedule Your Consultation!

If you would like to learn more about elder law and estate planning at PSED Law, contact us today! Attorneys at Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C., can help assist you with your case and everything in between. Consult your attorney for details.

Our attorneys know how to get results for our clients and they’re dedicated to getting a satisfactory outcome. Contact our attorney for elder law in Ann Arbor today at (734) 665-4441 for a no obligation consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment